Cloud EHRServer is about to be launched

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Thu Dec 29 00:47:29 EST 2016

Agree with Ian...

I think the correct approach is that open source software can be openly
announced, after all, in some sense it is a gift to the community. Open
source offerings are permanently represented under the Tools menu
<http://www.openehr.org/downloads/ehrcomponents> on the website. For
commercial activities, including those that use open source, there is
the Industry partners programme, which leads to vendors being
represented here on the website <http://www.openehr.org/industry_partners/>.

There are undoubtedly better ways to announce and present these kinds of
information, and as ever, suggestions to do so are welcome.

- thomas