EHR Archetype for Recording a patient's death

Diego Boscá yampeku at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:35:29 EST 2016

I was going to point you there :)

Anyway, I believe that probably is related to "full" archetypes vs
summary archetypes: There will be detailed archetypes for any given
documentable clinical practice (in this case, explaining everything
related to the death of a patient) and there will be other use cases
where this information is just needed as a quick summary (e.g. date of
death).