Seeking expertise on addiction medicine...

Heather Leslie heather.leslie at oceaninformatics.com
Thu Feb 18 01:49:15 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

The CKM Editorial teams in Norway and the international openEHR CKM are seeking expertise for development of our tobacco, drug and alcohol archetypes - all of which follow a similar pattern around addition and its management.

The tobacco archetype in particular is causing some difficulty in cracking the best pattern - the multitude of ways that this data is represented in current systems is compounded by the multitude of different forms of tobacco use (non-smoking and smoking) and forms of tobacco used in smoking... There has been a lot of discussion and various iterations over the past few years - it is now time to try to pin it down and publish.

We think that consultation with an expert or two in this area will help us establish the best approach for a robust candidate archetype, which will then go out to the community for further review and collaboration.

If you'd like to volunteer your services, please let me know.

If you can refer me to someone else who could assist, please do so.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Heather

Dr Heather Leslie MBBS FRACGP FACHI
Informatics Lead, Ocean Informatics<http://www.oceaninformatics.com/>