Seeking expertise on addiction medicine...

Marcus Baw marcusbaw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:04:20 EST 2016

Hi Heather,

I have a couple of years' experience dealing with and prescribing for
substance misuse in a British prison environment. The main drugs in
question were opioids, cocaine, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, alcohol, and
commonly abused prescription drugs such as pregabalin and gabapentin.

I'm not sure if this stuff is helpful from a 'modelling' point of view but
I'm happy to help out if it's in any way useful.