Seeking expertise on addiction medicine...

Heather Leslie heather.leslie at oceaninformatics.com
Thu Feb 18 22:45:43 EST 2016

Thanks for the offer Marcus,

The real tricky one at present is tobacco and I hope that when we get that clearer, the patterns will apply with alcohol and other drugs. Will be in touch.

Can you and anyone else who is interested please adopt the archetypes in CKM so we can make sure you get included in the reviews when they commence.

Regards