Alive vs Dead

"Gerard Freriks (privé)" gfrer at luna.nl
Tue Jan 5 03:26:16 EST 2016

In the absence of a documented statement, that de SoC is dead and/or a DoD is documented, the SoC is supposed to be not-dead.
And this supposition can lead to a documented statement that the SoC is supposed to be alive.

"alive equals not-dead"

Gerard Freriks
+31 620347088
gfrer at luna.nl <mailto:gfrer at luna.nl>