Alive vs Dead

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Tue Jan 5 15:27:45 EST 2016

Most of these are 'ontological' discussions, i.e. discussions about all
the weird things that could possibly happen in reality. We need to
remember that we are not generally trying to model all that complexity,
but just the general structures for what needs to be written down at
specific points in time by admin and / or clinical staff. Those 'notes'
need to be designed generically enough that they will cope with all
these variations. Making most of the data items optional is a basic way
to do some of that...

  - thomas