Alive vs Dead

Beatriz de Faria Leao bfleao at terra.com.br
Tue Jan 5 18:43:12 EST 2016

Wonderful discussion.

 I go with Eric - “Is deceased”  or  “Has died” ? [ Using both supports future recording of post-cryogenic or other types of resurrections ;-) ]

Here in Brazil at our national database with 220 M we use the HL7 demographic approach. I agree this ADT death is different from the death event - I think it would be could to have an archetype to describe the death event - but this is something else..

I wish you all a wonderful 2016! Full of discussions!!
eHugs..
Beatriz