concept maps (Cmaps) for archetyping?

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Sun Jan 24 12:48:48 EST 2016

Without wanting to be too critical, not having read their work in
detail, they may not be experienced in health since they have not
distinguished Orders (what we call Instructions) from Actions performed,
which is pretty basic. Also they seem to treat Diagnosis as the main
outcome /next step of Observation, but as we all know a proper
'diagnosis' is just one of a number of possible types of assessment. A
lot of health orders and actions occur before an actual diagnosis is made.

- thomas