concept maps (Cmaps) for archetyping?

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Mon Jan 25 03:38:50 EST 2016

I have looked at the CMAP approach in the past but I am not convinced that
it adds much in our world, over standard mindmapping. It is certainly a
little more flexible but not in any key respects.

The models are interesting and I agree are very similar philosophically to
archetypes. The paper was published in 2012  and I was not able to found
any further information on the True ERL project or avaialbility of the
models. The lead author, Allen Brewer,
https://www.linkedin.com/in/allen-brewer-74218111 seems to have been
involved in IHE Eye Care. I will contact him and ask if the project is
still active.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll