PhD Thesis online: Detailed clinical models and their relation with Electronic Health Records

Sam Heard sam.heard at oceaninformatics.com
Sun Jan 31 06:25:13 EST 2016

Hi Diego

I have looked at the slides and it is great to see such a comprehensive and eloquent discussion of the issues facing eHealth. I cannot see how people like you will fail to persuade the world that there is something to do here. You have influenced us all in your refinement of the ideas, particularly by applying it to the CEN and then the ISO EHR model.

Keep up the good work and I hope you sleep at night a little better – though I am not sure it comes back!

Cheers, Sam

Chairman, Ocean Informatics Board