Shouldn't INSTRUCTION_DETAILS.wf_details be archetypable?

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:09:34 EDT 2016

I made a mistake, when I said "INSTRUCTION.instruction_details" was really "ACTION.instruction_details". Sorry! :)

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez

From: pazospablo at hotmail.com
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org; openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org; sec at lists.openehr.org
Subject: Shouldn't INSTRUCTION_DETAILS.wf_details be archetypable?
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 02:06:24 -0300

Looking at the model, INSTRUCTION_DETAILS.wf_details is an ITEM_STRUCTURE, and that lead me to think that should be archetypable.
Playing around with the archetype editor, it doesn't allow to archetype anything inside INSTRUCTION.instruction_details.
Is this a problem of the AE or that structure is not meant to be archetyped?
If it is not meant to be archetyped, wouldn't that be an issue for querying?
Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez