Shouldn't INSTRUCTION_DETAILS.wf_details be archetypable?

Heath Frankel heath.frankel at oceaninformatics.com
Tue Jul 12 20:15:09 EDT 2016

Hi Pablo,
Since wf_details is ITEM_STRUCTURE, then yes it can be archetyped. Just because the AE doesn't support it does not change this fact. As is this case in many software projects, functionality in the AE was built on as needed basis so I would suggest that no one has needed it to date. Since the AE was almost 100% contributed by Ocean Informatics, the priorities around "as needed" was evaluated by Ocean. However, the AE is open source so others can add their own capabilities if they desire.

Heath