Shouldn't INSTRUCTION_DETAILS.wf_details be archetypable?

Diego Boscá yampeku at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:55:13 EDT 2016

Hello Pablo,

For these kinds of use cases I'd really recommend you to try LinkEHR.
You should be able to define anything valid in the openEHR schema.
We went to the extent to add an 'export' option to ensure that the
output ADL could be read by Archetype Editor and Template Designer, so
you don't need to change your workflow.

Regards