Archetype OBSERVATION.data.summary

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 01:40:54 EDT 2016

Hi, I'm trying to archetype the HISTORY.summary structure of an OBSERVATION archetype but I can't find that on the archetype editor UI.
I'm using AE 2.2.905 Beta.
Any pointers are welcome.

A thing more related with usability, is that for an OBSERVATION, under the Definition > Data tab, there are the Structure and Events tabs. Adding nodes to the Structure is really adding nodes inside OBS > data > events, but I would expect to do that under the Events tab. On the Events tab I can set the type of event, add alternative event nodes, and set some constraints, but not the internal structure.
--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez