Question about paths to C_SINGLE_ATTRIBUTE alternatives

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:08:05 EDT 2016

Hi,

I was chatting with Diego, about the need of nodeIds for ELEMENT.value and I detected some archetypes with alternatives but no nodeIds, I guess, created with the Archetype Editor.

Examples from openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.timing_daily.v0

            ELEMENT[at0004] occurrences matches {0..*} matches {    -- Specific time
                value matches {
                    DV_TIME matches {*}
                    DV_INTERVAL<DV_TIME> matches {
                        upper matches {
                            DV_TIME matches {*}
                        }
                        lower matches {
                            DV_TIME matches {*}
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
            ELEMENT[at0026] occurrences matches {0..*} matches {    -- Named time event
                value matches {
                    DV_TEXT matches {*}
                    DV_CODED_TEXT matches {
                        defining_code matches {
                            [local::
                            at0031,     -- immediately (stat)
                            at0032,     -- in the morning
                            at0033,     -- at night
                            at0034]    -- in the morning and at night
                        }
                    }
                }
            }

How can software create paths to the specific ELEMENT.value constraint if the constraints don't have a nodeId?

This remembers me of an old discussion about if the nodeIds should or not be mandatory. Opinions?

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez