Question about paths to C_SINGLE_ATTRIBUTE alternatives

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Mon Oct 31 12:15:43 EDT 2016

These are ADL 1.4 archetypes, and the rule there was that alternative
nodes had to be of different RM types, so that an instance in the data
of DV_TIME under ELEMENT[at0004] could be connected with the DV_TIME
child node in the archetype.

ADL 2 gets rid of this subtlety and simply requires node ids on all
nodes
<http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/ADL2/ADL2.html#_node_identifiers_2>,
but only requires definitions of them in the terminology section where
they need to be distinguished.

- thomas