More generic reference model

Daniel Karlsson daniel.karlsson at liu.se
Fri Sep 2 08:28:38 EDT 2016

Bert,

if I understand your issue correctly, I believe that some sort of "code
index" is needed in openEHR persistence implementations. This "code
index" would link all codes used with the (full) path to the node where
the code is used. There are several considerations to be made when
implementing such an index, including making certain that the
information context is clear (e.g. a code in an exclusion archetype vs.
one in the problem archetype), which other pieces are needed to build
the index, like archetypes and templates used in the path, which codes
to index (archetype- and template-bound codes as well as coded values).
I assume the brilliant people on the openEHR lists knows more about such
things than I do :)

Cheers,
Daniel