More generic reference model

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Tue Sep 6 11:58:45 EDT 2016

On 06-09-16 16:57, Diego Boscá wrote:
> I hope we can release an online demo or paper soon enough.
That would be very interested, the use case of validation is also a good
one.

I think the biggest problem is of formal nature.
How can archetypes be used to implement SCT functionality in a generic way.
I am not in a position, nor do I have the experience or time to
solve/answer these formal questions.

Some requirements were already be mentioned between the lines
It should be possible within ADL 1.4/2.0
It should be able to enrich existing archetypes, while maintaining
backwards compatibility.
It must be an extension on AQL, not a change to the existing query language.

I really hope someone will pick this up very soon.