Normal range/reference ranges for text data type

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Thu Sep 29 08:31:50 EDT 2016

Each entry in the classification needs:
- a screen representation (‘+++')
- a description (‘moderate')
- an expression defining the inclusion criteria  ('Lower Limit' < ‘Value' < 'Higher limit'
- an expression defining the exclusion criteria ('no diagnosis of xyz')

And perhaps each entry needs:
- Ranking number (‘1')
- Presentation ranking number (‘4')
- Associated value for calculation support (‘100')

To my ideas the Semantic Ordinal, as described, actually is an Archetype Pattern or a Data Type.

Gerard