Normal range/reference ranges for text data type

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Fri Sep 30 07:17:39 EDT 2016

I agree that they do not fit in a Data Type.
It had better be handled using archetypes.
It is too complex for a DV_Ordinal Data Type

The reason why I wrote what I wrote is that Archetype must do more than the bare essentials.
Leaving more to the implicit knowledge of humans or value sets stored in one or the other service, or coding system.
I think that one of the functions of archetypes is to define precisely what is stored and retreived and transported with the least amount of implicit knowledge left for humans.

Gerard