BMI archetype

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Mon Apr 10 03:33:16 EDT 2017

My ‘definitions'

Observation: a result obtained by an author using human senses
Calculation: a kind of Evaluation by a human or device using Observations and knowledge (rules, formula)
Evaluation/assessment: Interpreting observations caused by processes using existing knowledge
Diagnosis: Special case of Evaluation. The process pertains to processes in the Patient system.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20