BMI archetype

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Mon Apr 10 15:21:48 EDT 2017

Thanks Silje,

to my personal opinion, I think this is the best answer, at least the
first part. The second part consist of negation, I would like a more
positive description about when to use an evaluation. That is per
example in the third part of your answer.

I like to thank all for your considerations shared on this mailinglist.

Best regards

Bert Verhees