BMI archetype

Sam Heard sam.heard at oceaninformatics.com
Mon Apr 10 17:12:50 EDT 2017

HI All

The fact that BMI is derived from two other measurements does not make it an evaluation. It is objective and when it was measured, max, min, average etc are all of interest.

An evaluation is a clinical statement of persistent relevance. Silje’s example of Obesity or Malnutrition are good examples.  There may be a date of onset but there may not be. Personality disorder is an example of the latter. Dates in evaluation archetypes tend to be specific to that concept.

Cheers, Sam