SNOMED in CKM

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Wed Apr 12 06:01:59 EDT 2017

The challenge there will be if you decide as an organisation that e.g.
SNOMED mappings should be recorded as a default. That would breach the
licence agreement we will have with SNOMED, where e.g Germany does not have
a national affiliate licence.

Having said that, my understanding is that SNOMED are very willing to be
generous in terms of vendor/org level licensing in such a situation.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com