SNOMED in CKM

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Tue Apr 25 03:57:08 EDT 2017

Pablo,

I agree.
Attaching codes to nodes in the archetype is in order to disambiguate that archetype node concept/name.

In addition.
I think that we should NOT use SNOMED-CT codes for that purpose.
As far as I know this is the realm of LOINC. So we need LOINC codes to disambiguate nodes in an archetype.

In general LOINC is used to disambiguate the ‘Question’.
And SNOMED is used to disambiguate the ‘Answer’; the ‘Result'
This implicates that LOINC must be used in all Archetype nodes that are NO leaf-nodes.
SNOMED must be used in Leaf-nodes and stored as results and queried for as results.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20