openEHR-clinical Digest, Vol 59, Issue 20

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Wed Apr 26 05:57:34 EDT 2017

Dear William,

I persist.
Questions -> LOINC
Answers   -> SNOMED
Check with Stan Huff for the opinion of CIMI

Yes, SNOMED has Observable entities attached to a ‘value’.
It is used in the leaf-node (ELEMENT)

Other nodes in Archetypes (all other structural classes like COMPOSITION,  SECTION, ENTRY, CLUSTER) had better use LOINC.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20