design description of lab archetypes

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Mon Dec 4 03:43:07 EST 2017

Hi,

In my SIAMM thinking:
- I use the ENTRY to model using a fixed pattern the process of documentation of anything (the context of documentation) and that what is documented
- What can be documented is done using a panel (compound statement) as CLUSTER
- The compound statement CLUSTER documents all about the context of the panel
- The compound statement CLUSTER can hold one or more single statement CLUSTERS
In this way the path always is the same for one single statement of a panel of single statements.

In CIMI they use the ENTRY in a peculiar way to achieve the same, but I am not in favor of this solution.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20