Missing lab test archetypes from CKM

Pablo Pazos pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
Tue Jan 3 13:49:57 EST 2017

I been using these archetypes for some time (created by Ian):

openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.lab_test.v1
openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.lab_test-blood_glucose.v1

I *believe* those were in the CKM before, but it seems that were removed,
the most similar I could find are:

openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.laboratory_test.v0
openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.pathology_test.v1
openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.pathology_test-blood_glucose.v1

If the first two archetypes were on the CKM before and also were overriden
by one of the mentioned above, shouldn't we have a more formal way of
deprecating archetypes?

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
Cel:(00598) 99 043 145