Better approach for announcements, forums?

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Thu Jan 5 09:18:55 EST 2017

Hi Marcus,

thanks for the summarizing the highlights of Discourse.
One request for elaboration, please:

> Discourse will allow a number of things to happen that you can't have at
> present:

> * 'accepted answer' to a question can be marked and thereafter a direct
> link to the accepted answer is displayed right in the post asking the
> question (a little bit like Stack Overflow, not quite as rich, but good
> enough).

Does this mean 'accepted' by the person starting the thread/discussion, or
by 'the openEHR community'?
Is it also possible to mark an 'accepted answer' (e.g. 'Use my software
package v1.1!') as 'outdated' (e.g. with reason 'Use software package
v2.0!')?

Cheers,
Roger