The use of CKM

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Fri Jan 27 18:51:19 EST 2017

Hi Thomas,  Now I read it back I see that my previous reply was not my.most
understandable English.

I try again. Is there somewhere described that archetypes should be
structured in cluster archetypes which fill slots in container entry
archetypes?

I see that it is done a lot in CKM, but I also see (must be) leftovers in
which the entry - archetypes contain the structures itself, and in this way
disturb the building block idea.

Like in programming languages are described paradigms, it would be good to
have that for archetypes. An advantage of formal structure descriptions
would be that discussion would become possible. Another advantage would be
that newcomers would have some directions.

So, that is why i hsve this question: are there some paradigms described
which shape new archetypes for CKM?

Thanks
Bert