Some persistent compos are event in the CKM

Pablo Pazos pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
Sat Jul 8 09:16:54 EDT 2017

IMO the current state is not valid since we can't create persistent
instances that comply with those archetypes, validators will fail.

To clarify the workaround we have the description, use, misuse, etc. of the
archetype. Not sure which issues that can create.

The rest is just naming. Current problem list should be the persistent, the
"event problem list" can be the event version. The only differences will be
the category and context.