Q: design description of lab archetypes
thomas.beale at openehr.org
Wed Jul 12 11:22:10 EDT 2017
I'm trying to work out the latest design of Lab archetypes. A Lab result
seems to now be a structure like the following:
o + at0097|Test findings|:
+ +at0002 |Laboratory Result|: *CLUSTER* [*]
# +at0004 |Reference range guidance|
# +at0005 |Result status|
# +at0014 |Result Detail|: [open slot] - ?
* +at0001 |Analyte Result|: *DATA_VALUE*
* +at0003 |Comment|: *DV_TEXT*
* is this a correct understanding of the current design?
* where would the LOINC code for each analyte go?
* we could build some common test panels by specialising the test
analyte archetype into things like TSH, TS4, etc and lab test panel
into 'thyroid test' - is anyone doing this?
* how does AQL querying work if LOINC is not in use / not available?
It would be good if there was a design page on this e.g. in the openEHR
Principal, Ars Semantica <http://www.arssemantica.com>
Consultant, ABD Team, Intermountain Healthcare
Management Board, Specifications Program Lead, openEHR Foundation
Chartered IT Professional Fellow, BCS, British Computer Society
Health IT blog <http://wolandscat.net/> | Culture blog
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openEHR-clinical