Terminology bindings ... again

Koray Atalag k.atalag at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jul 19 08:00:18 EDT 2017

Hi Tom,

I think min_version can be problematic as certain terms can be deprecated in future versions and then this naming could be misleading. That said for SNOMED it’ll still be present in future releases just marked as inactive. For other terminologies this cannot be guaranteed. BTW SNOMED uses term Effective Time

Cheers,

-koray