Major update to openEHR Task Planning (workflow) draft specification

Tony Shannon tony.shannon at frectal.com
Thu Jun 1 04:57:49 EDT 2017

Looks good Tom, certainly comprehensive.
Like the fractal nature aspect :o)

Not sure how to judge it without challenging with a clinical scenario at a
reference implementation.
Is there a related OS implementation in the works?

thanks
Tony

Dr. Tony Shannon
Director, Ripple Foundation   ripple.foundation
Director, Frectal Ltd               frectal.com <http://www.frectal.com/>
tony.shannon at frectal.com
+44.789.988.5068 (UK)
+353.89.457.6011 (Ireland)