Fwd: Major update to openEHR Task Planning (workflow) draft specification

Tony Shannon tony.shannon at frectal.com
Fri Jun 2 09:51:59 EDT 2017

thanks Tom

The plans you have in mind sound sensible.
I'd certainly suggest the simple task management stuff needs to be done
early too..

If it helps the (open source) Ripple stack on openEHR we're developing is
well placed as a reference implementation to help with this kind of R&D
stuff. http://ripple.foundation/

See screenshot of basic "MultiPatientView" designed for managing cohorts of
patients.... on waiting list, clinic list, ward list, operating list etc .
https://ibb.co/iSywoF
(Apols can't embed image on this list so please see that link)

Take a look at 2m to 2m30s of this video to get another view
https://youtu.be/0kupZZH_S5E?t=120

The basic challenge from an ED perspective might be something like this ;
ED Doc asks ED Nurse to;
Check Vital Signs
Submit Orders
Check Results
Administer Treatments (eg
Administer Medications

See related image here
https://ibb.co/dudwoF

The "task management" effort might be a binary ToDo/Done
For those folks without the tech, plain old whiteboards are still in use to
do that task management job :o)
https://www.magnatag.com/img/products/HXEE/HXEEcover.png

Tony