Questionnaires

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Mon Jun 5 05:27:24 EDT 2017

Hi all,

First of all, I largely agree with Heather re the current approach. At
freshEHR, we generally try to maximise the use of international 'semantic'
archetypes, including scales, scores etc  but accept that this is often not
necessary and that there is place for simply modelling aspects of the
questionnaire as-is.

Commercially, I am interested in how we might make use of , or at worst,
play nicely with the FHIR Questionnaire resources.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com