Mandatory elements in archetypes, and user interfaces

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Fri Nov 10 07:24:56 EST 2017

Hi,

Even when elements make no sense when both are recorded, even then 1..1 is a problem in Archetypes.
It is up to the implementer to decide to restrict 0..n further in the Template.

I suggest to make archetype as generic as possible and use almost always 0..n

 Implementers are exposed to Templates but NOT Archetypes.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20