Mandatory elements in archetypes, and user interfaces

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Fri Nov 10 18:19:38 EST 2017

Hi,

You are right; I agree with you.
But …
Archetypes (most times) have to be very forgiving with constraints.

Archetypes are used to build Templates.
These are created for a specific purpose in a specific circumstance.
Templates are used to specify interfaces and then most constraints have to be set fully.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20