Modeling generic concepts, considerations for querying

Birger Haarbrandt birger.haarbrandt at plri.de
Tue Oct 10 11:26:38 EDT 2017

Hi Thomas,

sorry for the late answer, I just came back from my vacation. For our
project, we would certainly like to start with commercial openEHR repos
for the larger sites. From my understanding, most products of the bigger
openEHR vendors are ready for ADL 2. If I'm wrong on that, we need to
reconsider this demand. The reason why we would like to use ADL 2 in
particular is its improved handling of specialization which we think
will be very important for our project.

Can you elaborate a bit on what would need to be done by our local devs?

Thanks and cheers,

--
*Birger Haarbrandt, M.Sc.*

Peter L. Reichertz Institut für Medizinische Informatik
Technische Universität Braunschweig und
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
30625 Hannover