No subject

Rong Chen Rong.Chen at cambio.se
Fri Oct 27 08:37:15 EDT 2017

Congratulations to both Seref and David. I look forward to reading the full thesis.

Regards,
Rong

Rong Chen, MD PhD
Chief Medical Informatics Officer
+46 704 388 001

Cambio+ Healthcare Systems AB
Stockholm:
Drottninggatan 89 SE-113 60 Stockholm
Vx: +46 8 691 49 00 | Fax: +46 8 691 49 99
Linköping:
Universitetsvägen 14 SE-583 30 Linköping