Modeling generic concepts, considerations for querying

Ian McNicoll ian.mcnicoll at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 05:10:01 EDT 2017

Hi Heather

That is pretty well my approach too. I think we will start yo see more
formal coding of composition names to be able to accurately identify the
content. In the UK we have developed a document name SNOMED subset for this
purpose and will also use this for ihe xds metadata.

Ian

On 26 Sep 2017 at 09:58, <Heather Leslie