Christmas cleaning of the openEHR wiki...
Bakke, Silje Ljosland
silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no
Wed Dec 19 06:15:43 EST 2018
Sorry for the crossposting, but I thought this would concern everyone.
I believe the openEHR wiki is an important documentation tool that has probably been a bit neglected(?). The default Confluence theme isn't super pretty, and the site is difficult to navigate, in my opinion because of the large number of spaces and the lack of a proper front page for the site as a whole.
I'd like to suggest reducing the number of spaces by removing/merging/archiving the spaces that are empty and/or abandoned. Those are:
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/healthcare (mostly empty pages, last edit in 2011)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ds (Demo default Confluence space?)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADL<https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADL/> (last three edits 338, 965 and 1631 days ago)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CIMI (last activity in 2015)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/edu (two pages, the most recent edited in 2012)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ontol (only one page, edited in 2012)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/projects (last real contribution 720 days ago)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/stds (last real contribution 950 days ago)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SYS (last activity 2015)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/term (last activity 2014)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/oecom (last real contribution 805 days ago)
I suggest the empty spaces are deleted, and the abandoned ones are archived.
This will leave us with:
...which in my opinion is a much more manageable selection of spaces.
I'm not sure what to do about the look of the page though. Maybe making a simple front page for the entire wiki with links and short descriptions about each space would solve a lot for now?
Silje Ljosland Bakke
Information Architect, RN
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes
Nasjonal IKT HF, Norway
Tel. +47 40203298
Web: http://arketyper.no<http://arketyper.no/> / Twitter: @arketyper_no<https://twitter.com/arketyper_no>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openEHR-clinical