Christmas cleaning of the openEHR wiki...
heather.leslie at atomicainformatics.com
Thu Dec 20 20:24:25 EST 2018
I’d love to see a tidy up and update of all this material.
I suggest that we need an area for each of the Foundation programs, which should be the responsibility of the programs themselves to manage and maintain content.
This would simplify at least the initial navigation from a home page and align with the rest of the foundation’s organisation.
As other areas are identified as required, then we need to have a clearly responsible person or team who is the coordinator.
From: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-bounces at lists.openehr.org> On Behalf Of Ian McNicoll
Sent: Wednesday, 19 December 2018 10:19 PM
To: For openEHR clinical discussions <openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
Cc: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org>; For openEHR implementation discussions <openehr-implementers at lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: Christmas cleaning of the openEHR wiki...
Go for it. I trust you. A spruce up is a good start.
Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
email: ian at freshehr.com<mailto:ian at freshehr.com>
Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation ian.mcnicoll at openehr.org<mailto:ian.mcnicoll at openehr.org>
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics Ltd.
Director, HANDIHealth CIC
Hon. Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 at 11:15, Bakke, Silje Ljosland <silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no<mailto:silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no>> wrote:
Sorry for the crossposting, but I thought this would concern everyone.
I believe the openEHR wiki is an important documentation tool that has probably been a bit neglected(?). The default Confluence theme isn’t super pretty, and the site is difficult to navigate, in my opinion because of the large number of spaces and the lack of a proper front page for the site as a whole.
I’d like to suggest reducing the number of spaces by removing/merging/archiving the spaces that are empty and/or abandoned. Those are:
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/healthcare (mostly empty pages, last edit in 2011)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ds (Demo default Confluence space?)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADL<https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADL/> (last three edits 338, 965 and 1631 days ago)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CIMI (last activity in 2015)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/edu (two pages, the most recent edited in 2012)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ontol (only one page, edited in 2012)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/projects (last real contribution 720 days ago)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/stds (last real contribution 950 days ago)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SYS (last activity 2015)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/term (last activity 2014)
* https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/oecom (last real contribution 805 days ago)
I suggest the empty spaces are deleted, and the abandoned ones are archived.
This will leave us with:
…which in my opinion is a much more manageable selection of spaces.
I’m not sure what to do about the look of the page though. Maybe making a simple front page for the entire wiki with links and short descriptions about each space would solve a lot for now?
Silje Ljosland Bakke
Information Architect, RN
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes
Nasjonal IKT HF, Norway
Tel. +47 40203298
Web: http://arketyper.no<http://arketyper.no/> / Twitter: @arketyper_no<https://twitter.com/arketyper_no>
openEHR-clinical mailing list
openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openEHR-clinical