Seeking Modeling Assistance for openEHR

Crovetti, Angela (CDC/NIOSH/RHD) (CTR) nut3 at cdc.gov
Wed Feb 14 12:36:36 EST 2018

Hello team - I'm at CDC/NIOSH; & looking for some help with getting Occupational Data for Health modeled in openEHR.  I'm unfortunately not able to download the archetype editor tool to submit for proposed new archetype (due to restrictions on what we can run on our workstations here); and hoping someone may be able to help me with this.

Thanks so much in advance for any assistance you can provide -
Angela C. Crovetti
Sr. Consultant, Attain
1600 Tysons Boulevard, Suite 1400 | McLean, Virginia 22102
Office: 513-841-4498 Cell: 513-520-8031
Email: ACrovetti at cdc.gov | www.attain.com<http://www.attain.com/>
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health