Seeking Modeling Assistance for openEHR

Bakke, Silje Ljosland silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no
Thu Feb 15 04:14:56 EST 2018

Hi Angela,

I understand the issue with not being able to install applications on your computer; we have the same kinds of restrictions at my workplace. If you would point me to your current model in some kind of generic format, I could have a look at it for you.

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke

Information Architect, RN
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes
Nasjonal IKT HF, Norway
Tel. +47 40203298