Archetypes for Ayurveda and yoga

Erik Sundvall erik.sundvall at liu.se
Tue Feb 27 14:03:31 EST 2018

Hi!

What do CKM maintainers think of having a separate CKM project or incubator
or similar for this?

I’d be surprised if you need to adapt the RM in other ways than the usual
constraints of archetyping etc.

I personally think it is good if openEHR can be used for systematizing data
collection and making it easier to explore/improve evidence for different
approaches to healthcare.

Best regards,
Erik Sundvall

tis 20 feb. 2018 kl. 11:48 skrev Dileep V S <dileep at healthelife.in>:

> Hi,
>
> We are working on a OpenEHR based EHR solution for Ayurveda and Yoga
> practices. As the fundamental tenets of Ayurveda are different from the
> allopathy, we are in the process of creating a different set of archetypes
> as per their practice requirements. We would like to make them available to
> anybody else who may find them useful.
>
> What is the best way to do this? Is it appropriate to add them to the
> OpenEHR CKM? or is that only for Allopathy specific archetypes? What should
> be the general framewok as like us others may be trying to adapt OpenEHR RM
> to other such practices around the world?
>
> In case you have not heard of Ayurveda, please try these links
>
> https://chopra.com/articles/what-is-ayurveda
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayurveda
>
> regards
> Dileep V S
> *Founder*
> HealtheLife Ventures LLP
> m: +91 9632888113
> a: 103, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
> w: healthelife.in  e: dileep at healthelife.in

Sent from mobile.