Science of Machine Learning (was Machine Learning , some thoughts)

Birger Haarbrandt birger.haarbrandt at plri.de
Tue Jul 3 06:40:09 EDT 2018

Hi Philippe,

I completely agree with your view. This is why data stewardship is
needed before we can make real use of the data:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_steward

As we use this approach in HiGHmed, I might be able to report in 2020
about lessons learned :)

Best,

--
*Birger Haarbrandt, M. Sc.
Peter L. Reichertz Institut for Medical Informatics (PLRI)
birger.haarbrandt at plri.de
www.plri.de