Science of Machine Learning (was Machine Learning , some thoughts)

Anastasiou A. a.anastasiou at swansea.ac.uk
Tue Jul 3 07:13:19 EDT 2018

Initially, I thought that it would have been this one: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/07/google-deepmind-nhs-deal-broke-uk-data-law/

But it seems to be entirely US based.

“Events of importance worth recording in the BOOK OF LIFE are frequently put on record in difference places since the person moves about
the world throughout his lifetime. This makes it difficult to assemble this BOOK into a single compact volume.
Yet, sometimes it is necessary to examine all of an individual’s important records simultaneously. No one would read a novel, the pages of which were not assembled.
Just so, it is necessary at times to link the various important records of a person’s life”.

Getting there ☺

From: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=1iI5rHtCT-4C&lpg=PA180&ots=2lGQf95Vjs&dq=%22book%20of%20life%22%20epidemiology&pg=PA180#v=onepage&q=%22book%20of%20life%22%20epidemiology&f=false

All the best
Athanasios Anastasiou