DV_TEXT vs. DV_PARSABLE with formalism "text/plain"

Pablo Pazos pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
Tue Jul 3 19:10:16 EDT 2018


Thanks Diego and Pieter,

That is exactly what makes me think if formalism = text/plain should be
allowed in DV_PARSABLE, since IMO to be "parsable" is to have some kind of
structure, an structure plain text doesn't have.

Currently the specs are not so specific on the DV_PARSABLE formalism, in
fact current description is a little out of date "Name of the formalism,
e.g. GLIF 1.0 , Proforma etc.".
https://www.openehr.org/releases/RM/latest/docs/data_types/data_types.html#_dv_parsable_class

Best,
Pablo.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 7:34 PM, Pieter Bos <pieter.bos at nedap.com> wrote:

> And you can use a dv_coded_text in place of a dv_text because of the
> inheritance.
>
> But you can put newlines in a parsable with formalism text/plain and still
> adhere to the specification.
>
> Op 4 jul. 2018 om 00:18 heeft Diego Boscá <yampeku at gmail.com<mailto:yamp
> eku at gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:
>
> well, you can provide more things to the DV_TEXT in that case, such as
> term mappings or specify an hyperlink
>
> 2018-07-03 22:51 GMT+02:00 Pablo Pazos <pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com<mailto:
> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>>:
> So DV_TEXT and DV_PARSABLE text/plain are semantically the same thing?
>
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Diego Boscá <yampeku at gmail.com<mailto:yamp
> eku at gmail.com>> wrote:
> A use case could be to specialize archetypes with DV_PARSABLE and
> constraint that to "text/plain" to mimic a DV_TEXT. Maybe there is a more
> obvious use case
>
> 2018-07-03 1:37 GMT+02:00 Pablo Pazos <pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com<mailto:
> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm playing around with the AE and have a question about the semantics in
> the differences between specifying an ELEMENT.value as DV_TEXT or a
> DV_PARSABLE with formalism = "text/plain".
>
> Since text/plain MIME type is used for narrative text and DV_TEXT is just
> for that, why text/plain is allowed on the constraints for
> DV_PARSABLE.formalism?
>
> Is there any use case specific for DV_PARSABLE text/plain that can't be
> modeled as DV_TEXT?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com<mailto:pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>
> +598 99 043 145
> skype: cabolabs
> Subscribe to our newsletter<http://eepurl.com/b_w_tj>   [
> https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B27lX-sxkymfM1pnTU44YXlFbHc&export=
> download] <https://cabolabs.com/>
> http://www.cabolabs.com<http://www.cabolabs.com/>
> https://cloudehrserver.com<https://cloudehrserver.com/>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:openEHR-
> clinical at lists.openehr.org>
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-
> clinical_lists.openehr.org
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> [VeraTech for Health SL]<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C268PZ>
>
> [Twitter] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C47QQH>  [LinkedIn]  <
> https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C4DPJG>  [Maps]  <https://htmlsig.com/t/
> 000001BZTWS7>
>
> [https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif]
>
> Diego Boscá Tomás / Senior developer
> diebosto at veratech.es<mailto:diebosto at veratech.es>
> yampeku at gmail.com<mailto:yampeku at gmail.com>
>
> VeraTech for Health SL
> +34 654604676<tel:+34%20654604676>
> www.veratech.es<http://www.veratech.es/>
>
> Su dirección de correo electrónico junto a sus datos personales forman
> parte de un fichero titularidad de VeraTech for Health SL (CIF B98309511)
> cuya finalidad es la de mantener el contacto con usted. Conforme a La Ley
> Orgánica 15/1999, usted puede ejercitar sus derechos de acceso,
> rectificación, cancelación y, en su caso oposición, enviando una solicitud
> por escrito a veratech at veratech.es<mailto:veratech at veratech.es>.
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:openEHR-
> clinical at lists.openehr.org>
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-
> clinical_lists.openehr.org
>
>
>
>
> --
> Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com<mailto:pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>
> +598 99 043 145
> skype: cabolabs
> Subscribe to our newsletter<http://eepurl.com/b_w_tj>   [
> https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B27lX-sxkymfM1pnTU44YXlFbHc&export=
> download] <https://cabolabs.com/>
> http://www.cabolabs.com<http://www.cabolabs.com/>
> https://cloudehrserver.com<https://cloudehrserver.com/>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:openEHR-
> clinical at lists.openehr.org>
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-
> clinical_lists.openehr.org
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> [VeraTech for Health SL]<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C268PZ>
>
> [Twitter] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C47QQH>  [LinkedIn]  <
> https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C4DPJG>  [Maps]  <https://htmlsig.com/t/
> 000001BZTWS7>
>
> [https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif]
>
> Diego Boscá Tomás / Senior developer
> diebosto at veratech.es<mailto:diebosto at veratech.es>
> yampeku at gmail.com<mailto:yampeku at gmail.com>
>
> VeraTech for Health SL
> +34 654604676<tel:+34%20654604676>
> www.veratech.es<http://www.veratech.es/>
>
> Su dirección de correo electrónico junto a sus datos personales forman
> parte de un fichero titularidad de VeraTech for Health SL (CIF B98309511)
> cuya finalidad es la de mantener el contacto con usted. Conforme a La Ley
> Orgánica 15/1999, usted puede ejercitar sus derechos de acceso,
> rectificación, cancelación y, en su caso oposición, enviando una solicitud
> por escrito a veratech at veratech.es<mailto:veratech at veratech.es>.
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:openEHR-
> clinical at lists.openehr.org>
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-
> clinical_lists.openehr.org
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-
> clinical_lists.openehr.org
>



-- 
*Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez*
pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
+598 99 043 145
skype: cabolabs
Subscribe to our newsletter <http://eepurl.com/b_w_tj>
<https://cabolabs.com/>
http://www.cabolabs.com
https://cloudehrserver.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20180703/084ca47e/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the openEHR-clinical mailing list